“If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Week 2: The Miserable Fail



The first week of of Actually Finishing Something in July has finished, and I failed miserably.

1. Were you able to finish your weekly goal?
No. It's sort of inexcusable, actually. Yes, French and working on skits for Vacation Bible School are excuses, but making a music video and reading are not really. But I will try better next week! And I did get a few pages of outlining done....on the first day.

2. Is this challenge encouraging you to write more often?
Yes. But as you've seen, I've let other things be more important the last week. *cough*

3. At what time of day did you accomplish most of your writing?
Morning.

4. Which musical tracks did you listen to most while writing?
I actually can't remember whether I was listening to music or not while writing. But if I was, then I was listening to Doctor Who soundtrack music. *grin*

5. Share a descriptive snippet or two of your writing.
Heh. I'll pass on this one for the moment. But I promise to share a snippet or two within the upcoming week!

6. Share three dialogue-based snippets from your week one writing.
The same as above.

7. How are you going to move forward in this challenge? Are you changing your word-count goal or other plans?
I'm actually going to move forward. ;0 I'm staying with my page-count goal. I am going to try!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm psyched that you want to bless me with a comment! I dearly love to get any comment about my work, so feel free to critique and/or provide comments/suggestions! God bless! :)