“If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison

Friday, July 4, 2014

how you can tell I'm in a good writing mood

NEWS HOT OFF THE PRESS: Whilst plotting, Anna decides on a spur of the moment to completely switch up two characters' places. Taken from my outlining notes...

[Character B] finds [Character A] grievously injured on the point of death. (HAHA changed that one up!) DUN DUN DUN.

So, in other words, outlining is going wonderfully. I'm going to rewrite some beginning scenes. And I'm considering whether to kill a character off or not.



Yep, I think I'm learning from Steven Moffat.

Who wants a let's-get-to-know-the-characters post?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, should I hope the character makes it out alright? ;) Good luck with the plotting/outlining! I used to write massively detailed plots (like 10K ones! omg!) Now...not so much. I'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I'm going to keep character A alive. :)

      Yeah, I used to never plot/outline before...and now that I've started getting into it, I kind of go crazy. haha

      Delete

I'm psyched that you want to bless me with a comment! I dearly love to get any comment about my work, so feel free to critique and/or provide comments/suggestions! God bless! :)