“If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Failures & Decisions

I've decided to drop out of Actually Finishing Something in July...and my goal. I've been so incredibly busy with Vacation Bible School, and other things have popped up that have sent me to the other side of the city...which means taking transit...which means at least an hour and a half each way.

I'm going to extend the goal to the end of August. I'll have to see how that goes because I'm going to be away for a week in August, so that's time already off. But maybe I can bring my laptop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm psyched that you want to bless me with a comment! I dearly love to get any comment about my work, so feel free to critique and/or provide comments/suggestions! God bless! :)