“If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Plot Bunny #6: The Most Worth Having

Pinterest board for this WIP

Ellen has always felt untalented and lonely. In her first year after university, she decides to fill the void in her life by finding her hidden talent through trying many new and different activities. However, her journey through literature, music, travel, education, work, faith, and DIY takes her on a much different path that she meant to take. Along the way, Ellen learns the meaning of true friendship, that there is a God who cares and loves for her, and what the things in life are the most worth having.

I... had a finding-pictures-on-Pinterest spree for this plot bunny. *gulp* Maybe a little more than a spree. I probably spent close to an hour on this in one sitting.

I've decided to put the excerpt for this bunny in my next post. Give this idea some time to bubble on my WIP stove. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm psyched that you want to bless me with a comment! I dearly love to get any comment about my work, so feel free to critique and/or provide comments/suggestions! God bless! :)