“If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison

Friday, June 27, 2014

my problem with story ideas [my mind]

Remember all those plot bunnies I just got over the last couple of weeks? Yeah, those ones. I don't feel like I want to write any of them. I think I'll just go back to Innocent.


But I do like a lot of them. I feel like I could write something for #8...or #6...#4... 




But #2. 

Ew. Why did I even think of that?




Actually, I don't really feel like writing something on any of those plot bunnies.




Actually, I don't feel like writing anything at all.





Just when I thought a period of glorious writing was starting...





I get the writer's blahs.


The one thing that comes to me more often than writer's block.


Actually, I think I've got EVERYTHING blahs. I don't really want to do anything.




Maybe I should go back to bed and start the day again.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm psyched that you want to bless me with a comment! I dearly love to get any comment about my work, so feel free to critique and/or provide comments/suggestions! God bless! :)