Marianne Roberts. I haven't really thought about Marianne having a story behind her name...but why I chose it. Marianne - it just came to me. Then I decided to search for last names among my high-school classmates, and came against Roberts. It sounded good. I picked it.
2) How old are they, and when were they born?
At the moment in my first draft (still in progress), Marianne is 21...but I'm probably going to change that to around 23. Marianne was born in the land of Pieno. She believes that she was born in the community she lives in, but she wasn't.
3) Describe their physical appearance. (Bonus questions: 1. What is their race/nationality/ethnicity? 2. Do you have a picture of them? If so, include it!)
Marianne has straight brown hair that goes past her shoulders. She has brown eyes. She is of average height. She is a white human. And, yes, I do have a picture of her.
Kind. She likes to help other people and thinks of others before herself. She sometimes jumps into things without thinking when it comes to improving other people's lives (or the world in general). However, her other (selfish) passions sometimes make her forget this.
5) What theme song(s) fit their personality and story arc? (Do you want to reword that or does that work? I'm not sure...)
For her story arc, definitely The Lord of the Rings theme music. Her personality... maybe Downton Abbey or Once Upon a Time.
6) Which one of the seven deadly sins describes your character?
Gluttony, if interpreted as selfishness (not for food).
7) If they were an element (fire, water, earth, air), which one would they be?
8) What is their favourite word?
Does LOTR count?
9) Who’s one person they really miss? (It could be someone who’s passed away, or someone they’re not close to anymore, or someone who’s moved away.)
Her secret-agent uncle who went missing and has been decided dead.
10) What sights, sounds, and smells remind them of that person?
The Lord of the Rings - the book or movie. The things he picked up on his travels. His old clothes.