“If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison

Saturday, March 29, 2014

It's not just butterflies and flowers, darling.

Come away little light
Come away to the darkness
In the shade of the night we’ll come looking for you
Come away little light
Come away to the darkness
To the ones appointed to see it through
We are calling for you

- "Come Away to the Water" by Maroon 5

No one wants to think about getting older,
They try to push you out before it’s over

- "I Will Not Fall Down" by Tim McGraw

See these people they lie
And I don't know who to believe anymore
....
We're all just pieces in their games

- "Just A Game" by Birdy

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you've made

- "Demons" by Imagine Dragons


Yup, I'm in a dystopian writing mood right now. And this is just an inspirational post for myself.




'Arrested at Train Station' by Filip Dudek

a post-apolyptic house

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm psyched that you want to bless me with a comment! I dearly love to get any comment about my work, so feel free to critique and/or provide comments/suggestions! God bless! :)