“If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

HELP NEEDED

After that long break from writing from the beginning of Grade 12 till now, I feel almost dry. Writing doesn't come as naturally to me anymore. I have to force myself to actually write. I feel as if a big part of me is missing. So bear with me. 

I have a request for you. I'm going to try writing again, but I need help. Can I get some critiques, advice, and comments? I need help to get back on this road again. And if any of you have any writing prompts to throw at me, I'd really appreciate that, too.

Let's get this thing started.


4 comments:

  1. I'd be willing to critique your work very informally... I have no formal experience, but I've critiqued several friend's work. I hope you get more people who are willing to do this as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese. :) I'll be publishing something as soon a I can.

      Delete
  2. I would love to critique and give advice whenever I can make time! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm psyched that you want to bless me with a comment! I dearly love to get any comment about my work, so feel free to critique and/or provide comments/suggestions! God bless! :)