“If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

An Empty Heart & a Chipped Cup - Chapter One

Since there is a problem with Quibblo links, I will start posting my fanfiction on here. :) I hope you enjoy, and please comment to tell me what you think! This chapter is a shorter one than the three I've written so far.


Chapter One: Rumpelstiltskin


Rumpelstiltskin wasn't watching the view outside as his black carriage rumbled on towards the castle that was coming closer and closer by. Even though there was a war going on, nobody would dare touch his carriage. Nobody would dare cross the Dark One.

He had taken on the position a long time ago, the only reason being for the power. Maybe it was also to try to forget Milah, the wife he had loved so much but who had been stolen away from him by the villainous Captain Hook. Well, Rumple HAD gotten on Hook's bad side by stealing his wife...but that gave Hook no right to take away his beloved Milah.

Then, to get that power, Rumple had had to abandon his beloved son, but one had to make sacrifices to get power, right? This time, he would be so powerful that he wouldn't have to feel the pain of losing someone. No one could defeat him, even the Evil Queen had to bow to him. If people wanted to get away from something nasty, they would ask Rumple to help them in return for something. And Rumple never refused because he LOVED making deals. He would never let anyone leave their end of the deal...otherwise, their lives would be made very nasty. That was the reason Rumple had taken Hook's wife away from him...he hadn't kept his end of a deal.

Now, he was travelling to the place of his next deal. King Maurice had sent a desperate message to him for help. He had added a postscript saying that he would give Rumple much gold in return for his efforts. Rumple, however, didn't want the gold. He had a much better idea, in fact...

Originally from: http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/iw4Zrne/An-Empty-Heart-a-Chipped-Cup



Rumple

3 comments:

  1. I think it's really good! Sorry I can't comment lengthily, need to go do some writing of my own for school. BYE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Treskie! I'll be looking forward to hearing more from you. :)

      Delete

I'm psyched that you want to bless me with a comment! I dearly love to get any comment about my work, so feel free to critique and/or provide comments/suggestions! God bless! :)