“If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Awesome Writer #1

I came across this lovely story on a post today, and I just HAD to share it all with you. Furthermore, I decided to make an entire tag for awesome bloggers/writers I love so that I can share more with you in the future!

Awesome Writer #1 is Una Mariah. I have been following her writing the last couple of days. Rather she has been having some trouble with her characters, but A: It's interesting to read about and B: We all have these problems from time to time, don't we?

Today, Una posted a story she had written in which her characters talk about her. There's the good guy...and the evil lady. Una explores the topic of how our characters think of us. Do they feel like we've abandoned them sometimes? Or do they keep hoping that good always defeats evil?

Read this awesome post.

4 comments:

I'm psyched that you want to bless me with a comment! I dearly love to get any comment about my work, so feel free to critique and/or provide comments/suggestions! God bless! :)