“If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison

Friday, March 22, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to the grand opening of my second try at a writing blog! I will have writing posts up here soon - whether it be excerpts from my writing, updates on my writing progress, or my tips for writers. Please follow and you should get a new post by tomorrow at the very latest. :)

And while you're waiting - do stick around, and have a cookie. :) They never run out..because they're magic. ;)


8 comments:

  1. Hello! I want a cookie! *takes cookie* Wow, good for you on doing a writing blog! It's hard enough for me to just write, LOL. Anyway, best of luck, and I can't wait to see what you post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute, that construction bear!!! Ooh cookies, :P I can't wait to read your next post. I love the look of your writing blog, it's so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH! When I went on to Blogger this morning and realized that I went from two to six followers, I nearly had a heart attack - a happy one, though.

    The background is actually my own photo from a forest in the mountains. :) I thought it was appropriate. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so beautiful! :)

      Delete
    2. The picture is gorgeous, isn't it? :)

      Delete
  4. Whaaaaaat. NEVER ENDING COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

    And I like the set up of THIS writing blog better than your old one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name of this blog! :) It's epic! And the quote at the top! Epic-er! :) And thank you! do like cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha thanks Treskie and Voronda! Yeah, I like this blog better, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm psyched that you want to bless me with a comment! I dearly love to get any comment about my work, so feel free to critique and/or provide comments/suggestions! God bless! :)